Breakfast is included with each night's stay... the buffet includes several hot items,
pastries, breads, fruit, premium orange juice, and coffee. Serving time is from 8:30 a.m.
until 10:30 a.m. Dine on the patio, in the Mansion or in your room.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of the first nights rent or 50% of the total, whichever is greater.
- The balance is due upon arrival.
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- Because of our size, cancellations affect the Gruene Mansion Inn significantly. A deposit is refunded if (1) we are able to re-rent the room (2) you give us enough time to do re-rent it. Seven days is an industry standard on giving notice...we make every effort to be able to refund a deposit.
- A $25 transaction fee per room is charged when refunds are issued.
- A two night minimum is required for most weekend stays. Friday and Saturday may be split with a Thursday or Sunday.
- We request check-in by 9:00 p.m. Please notify us if you will arrive later... we'll accommodate your arrival. Rooms are available for check-in at 3:00 p.m. Departure is at 12:00 noon.
- Room rates are listed with each room description and are based on double occupancy. (Exceptions: Bluebonnet Lodge and Grand River Lodge rates are based on four people). Extra adult guests, where permitted, are charged $25 per night. Children 10-18 years are $10 per night. Younger children are not charged.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms, but is 'semi-ok' on the porches.
- Sorry, Fido can't come.